Thursday 1 October 2015

It's Orla About My Shoes.

As I'm writing this I'm still slightly in a state of shock. I now own the most perfect shoes on the planet. The Orla Kiely Abigail's from Clarks. I've been desperately wanting a pair of Orla Kiely shoes ever since she first paired with Clarks and the current collection is the last she's ever doing. So I just bit the bullet and bought them, at £130 they aren't cheap but if I didn't buy them I would of regretted it for the longest time and as I'd worked a bit extra I thought maybe now was the time to buy them.

They are the single comfiest shoes I've ever worn due to the memory foam insole. The heel is quite high being 5'7 in height anyway I'll probably be about 6 foot tall but I'm happy to be that tall for these shoes. However you don't feel like you're walking in heels that high as they're platforms. Everything about these shoes is utter perfection the front has a cute flower detail,the heel is a snake skin effect even down to the sole which has the classic Orla style print.
They are smart enough for workwear and casual enough to wear everyday even though I look like a giant in them! Like I said I'm in shock that they're mine and for a while I didn't wear them and just stared at them in awe. Is that weird,that's probably really weird well done Leanne well done. But every outfit I pair them with I just look down and think my shoes are on point. 
I'm thinking of maybe doing a look book with them in please let me know if you'd like to see that. 
  Lots of love,
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment