Tuesday 29 September 2015

Don't look at me facemask.

I've fallen head over heels in love with wait for it Don't look at me, wanted my Damien moment there. (Cue beautiful from Xtina there.) But this facemask is a thing of complete and utter beauty, granted when it's on you'll be blue dabadedabadie. It's full of murumuru butter and leaves your skin feeling silky soft and carries on working its magic after you've taken the mask off. There's  also lemon to tone the skin and neroli to brighten. My skin has never ever looked as good as it does since I've been using this little beauty and I don't think I'll ever stray away. 

You'll need to leave it for a good half an hour or at least until it's completely dry to get the complete benefits of this beauty so it's a very indulgent product so if you want a good in bath mask here's your treat. The first time I ever used it I only kept it on for ten minutes or so and I felt it didn't do a lot but the second time I tried it that was it was the best thing since sliced bread.  It's also very scrubby so gives you a bit of exfoliation too. I remove my mask with a warm damp flannel as it helps with the scrub. My skin looks and feels so much fresher and brighter when I've used this. With it being a fresh mask it lasts for 3 weeks at the price of £6.50. I got 4 full face masks out of one pot which I thought was pretty good going. 
I'm going back tomorrow to purchase another pot as I need some more in my life right now. 
Let me know if you've tried it if not you really should!
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills
Xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment